All-Star Personas While Performing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

dr doofenshmirtz
1t6flt.png

THE CJ-INATOR

I am much fiercer than Dr Doofenshmirtz

it's always the one's you least expect i to be...

..i feel like i need to name mine now. lol
I get cray-cray on that floor. It's kind of ridiculous. I will have people look at me at comps and say "are you the guy from coed 4 in the center of the dance?"

I get cray-cray on that floor. It's kind of ridiculous. I will have people look at me at comps and say "are you the guy from coed 4 in the center of the dance?"
hahaha. i think it's time to name for me to name them now. lol. i'm gonna get my coaches help she'll be all over it since they love to make fun of them. lol

When I get on the stage, its all smiles and crazy performance on the outside, but on the inside, I'm FREAKING OUT.
I always try and make it look like I'm not scared at all because I really am. Even if I have done it a million times!

NO ONE IS FIERCER THAN DR. HEINZ DOOFENSHMIRTZ.

...Except perhaps Perry the Platypus. Though I'm sure you're fierce and flaw-free too! :D

Dr doofenshmirtz and i actually have a lot in common now that I think about it. Our plans always end up back firing and failing, we both talk too much, and we both do that thing where we start having a normal conversation in the middle of a fight.

I don't really have a name for the persona I channel while performing. I guess maybe, All in? I bust my butt at practice and have to do it one more time at competition.

Uh I feel you on that one, I want to have really nice pictures of me on the floor during the routine but because the photography doesn't know how to shot Cheerleading routines and because "Miss Thing" awakens as soon as the music starts, the photos I do see are the ones at the end of my facials so I look like I'm on drugs!!

Back