All-Star Pin Trading At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

PCMTradingpinphoto.jpg

Here is the PCM pin. Contact me or any other other PCM member to trade or but.

Just a quick note on this... PLEASE be considerate and have something to give if you're going to ask for a pin... I brought like 30 pins with me last year to worlds and am fully and completely incapable of saying "no" on the spot, and didn't end up getting anything for any of them in return. Even if you don't have a pin, have something. If it's worth it enough to as someone else to give you one, have something for them.

Just a quick note on this... PLEASE be considerate and have something to give if you're going to ask for a pin... I brought like 30 pins with me last year to worlds and am fully and completely incapable of saying "no" on the spot, and didn't end up getting anything for any of them in return. Even if you don't have a pin, have something. If it's worth it enough to as someone else to give you one, have something for them.
I agree with this completely! I walked into jostens one day with them on my lanyard and an international girl asked me for one. She only had a bead bracelet to give in return. I would feel horrible saying no so I traded with her.

120326_0001.jpg
[/IMG]
Who makes them?
120326_0001.jpg

We (Devilrays) have used lapelpinsrus.com the last two years and have been very happy with the results. I have heard that some use cheerpins.com and you can also gets pins from Varsity at varsitypintrading.com and then look under custom pins. The pins from Varsity are more expensive, but the advantage is that the Varsity staff at Varsity events can trade Varsity pins for gym pins if the gym pins are made by Varsity (the logo is on the back of the pin.) {Yes, I know I used the word "Varsity" a ridiculous number of times, but I was trying to avoid confusion.;)}

If anyone is interested in trading, just PM me. I have a few of the older pins on the left, the ones with the dangle are this year's.

Back