Music Plays For Marie

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 12, 2012
Hey Everyone,

An organization that I've grown extremely close with over the past 10 years, Oaklyn Cats Cheerleading, lost one of their own earlier this year, back in May. Marie Fowler, at age 19, passed away after a hard fought battle with Leukemia. In honor of Marie, the Cats organization and I worked together on dedicating a couple mixes to her, one mix being for their Open Team, and one being for their Senior Team. This Saturday, October 26th, the entire organization will be taking part in the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's “Light The Night” Walk, in Washington Township, NJ. I have posted one of the mixes on my Sound Cloud page, and from now until the walk, for every time the track is played, I will be donating 50 cents to the National Leukemia & and Lymphoma Society, and will be donating up to $1,000. Here is the direct link to the upload...

I will be posting a link on Facebook and Twitter as well, so please re-post, and re-tweet, and let get to 2000 plays in no time!

Twisted Cutz | Facebook
Twisted Cutz (twistedcutz) on Twitter

For more information on Leukemia and Lymphoma, and how you can help fight this horrible disease, please visit www.lls.org , and for more information on the Light The Night Walk, please visit Light The Night Walk: Taking Steps to Cure Cancer

Thank you all,

Alex

Back