All-Star Pleasant Surprises At Cheersport

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Since there are obviously a TON of teams at Cheersport, there are some smaller teams/gyms that get overlooked. If you happen to know one post the name here. I just came across Laredo All-American's SS4 (division 1). I don't think I've heard of this gym, but WOW! They took 2nd and were a joy to watch. I'll have to keep my eye on them, I see good things coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since there are obviously a TON of teams at Cheersport, there are some smaller teams/gyms that get overlooked. If you happen to know one post the name here. I just came across Laredo All-American's SS4 (division 1). I don't think I've heard of this gym, but WOW! They took 2nd and were a joy to watch. I'll have to keep my eye on them, I see good things coming.

I remember them from UCA a couple years ago. They have always killed it in the Small Senior 4 division

They have always been a great program that I love watching. I believe their Large Senior 3 won the Summit last year. They were in first day 1 but were edged out by 3lite due to a couple hiccups on day 2. They still managed to stay in 2nd even with two falls. They have a great routine.

Care to share a video? I would love to watch them

Everyone check out ACX D&G as well. They were the winners of that division and while I wouldn't call them a surprise (they are the reigning NCA champs) they are undefeated on the season and I have a feeling you guys will enjoy watching them. I certainly do. They look like little robots out there. SO CLEAN

We see Laredo All American a lot! Our gyms are like "friends" they came to our showoff and did their showoff with us and it was really fun.

Their large senior three last weekend was ahead of us (our large j3) by .05 and no one else was even within a point of us for the bids .. On day 2 we both killed it and had no idea who was getting the paid bid for 3/4/5
We edged them out to my surprise but it had to be close they were so solid and perfect and clean! We love Laredo!! They have an at large to the summit and they will be doing great great things!!!!

I was very impressed by the Ohio Extreme J3 team that won my daughter's division. I didn't see them on Day 1 so I don't know if they had deductions or what but they came back from being 5th day 1 to winning the division day 2. I had never heard of them before Cheersport. Their Senior Small Restricted 5 team also won in a division with very good teams from Top Gun and Stingrays.

Everyone check out ACX D&G as well. They were the winners of that division and while I wouldn't call them a surprise (they are the reigning NCA champs) they are undefeated on the season and I have a feeling you guys will enjoy watching them. I certainly do. They look like little robots out there. SO CLEAN

I watched a video of them and I was so impressed. they are so clean and I love the routine!

I have to say I watched the video of Laredo before I watched the video of ACX and couldn't understand why Laredo didn't win. And then I watched ACX and knew why. Both teams were great though!

What's even more inspiring and amazing about Laredo is how the owners keep the costs down for the parents. Tuition is $55/month and they don't have tryouts. Athletes are hand selected from their classes and invited to tryout. If you come from another gym you have to have 1 year experience in order to be placed. From their website:
To be selected as an All-Star for the 2014-2015 season, students must be enrolled at All American for three consecutive years and have a 90% attendance record.

That must really cut down on Susie and her mom gym hopping!

Back