Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
Hey y'all, the rules are updated.

Apparently some of them have been rewritten for clarity. Anybody willing to go through and let me know what the changes are from rules.fierceboard.com?

Would be highly appreciated to speed up the process of updating that site.

Didn't realize I was forcing you to do work. Just hoping to drive some more people here.

Didn't realize I was forcing you to do work. Just hoping to drive some more people here.

Hah, nah. I use the website ALL the time. I get a lot of rules questions and as I'm not 100% yet with some of the new ways of interpretting the website is QUITE handy.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

so far,

the assisted tumbling sections have been moved to the beginning and have a different examples
Level 2 stunts a now includes needing a spot while passing through extended
level 2 tosses b bases must have feet on the ground (does this mean you can't jump through your toss?)
level 3 stunts a now includes needing a spot while passing through extended
level 3 tosses b bases must have feet on the ground
level 4 stunts a now includes needing a spot while passing through extended
level 4 tosses b bases must have feet on the ground
5r pyramid1.Pyramids-Release moves w/ braced inversions: All pyramid release moves are limited to up to one
and 1⁄4 flipping and 0 twisting rotations.
level 5 stunts a now includes needing a spot while passing through extended
level 5 tosses b bases must have feet on the ground

Very possible I missed something, but that is what I caught skimming it

so far,

the assisted tumbling sections have been moved to the beginning and have a different examples
Level 2 stunts a now includes needing a spot while passing through extended
level 2 tosses b bases must have feet on the ground (does this mean you can't jump through your toss?)
level 3 stunts a now includes needing a spot while passing through extended
level 3 tosses b bases must have feet on the ground
level 4 stunts a now includes needing a spot while passing through extended
level 4 tosses b bases must have feet on the ground
5r pyramid1.Pyramids-Release moves w/ braced inversions: All pyramid release moves are limited to up to one
and 1⁄4 flipping and 0 twisting rotations.
level 5 stunts a now includes needing a spot while passing through extended
level 5 tosses b bases must have feet on the ground

Very possible I missed something, but that is what I caught skimming it

Sugar. These are going to be tricky.

General Rules and Level 1 Rules are updated. It seems as if only the bolded sections were updated, so that is all I am checking. Any double checking would be appreciated by all who use the site (and we have a tone of people who use the site).

The rules site is now updated.

Remember... if your bases leave the ground while throwing a basket its illegal!

I am new(ish) to the boards but just an observation: if you gave shimmies or had a trophy for people who liked or tweeted Fierce posts you would see an astronomical increase in likes and tweets from the board...

I am new(ish) to the boards but just an observation: if you gave shimmies or had a trophy for people who liked or tweeted Fierce posts you would see an astronomical increase in likes and tweets from the board...

True, but that would defeat the purpose of the shimmy. You need to get a shimmy for posting something of value people agree with. Clicking someone would make the shimmy worth less, and not as big a deal to get.

I get that about the shimmies, just noticed that while people clearly enjoy the posts here the stats at the bottom for likes and tweets are always low.

I get that about the shimmies, just noticed that while people clearly enjoy the posts here the stats at the bottom for likes and tweets are always low.

I think that also has to do with placement of the buttons. I think they are annoying that they are low. I am thinking about putting them above the posts.

I think that also has to do with placement of the buttons. I think they are annoying that they are low. I am thinking about putting them above the posts.

it would also be awesome to be able to do it from mobile apps like forum runner, I don't think you all have any control over that tho...

it would also be awesome to be able to do it from mobile apps like forum runner, I don't think you all have any control over that tho...

Nope. That would take a lot of cross development on programs I have no influence on.

True, but that would defeat the purpose of the shimmy. You need to get a shimmy for posting something of value people agree with. Clicking someone would make the shimmy worth less, and not as big a deal to get.
agree..it is good you must say something of value to get a shimmy!

Back