Please Help!:) (with Nfinitys)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 4, 2012
Okay so i am getting my first ever pair of nfinitys SUPER excited! They are for my birthday and im usually a size 7 or 8 in shoes, i just bought two pairs of converse in a 7 but they are made quite big, i was wondering are Nfinitys made big or small? I was thinking to get a size 7.5 and also what are better Pheonix or evoloutions ?

Okay so i am getting my first ever pair of nfinitys SUPER excited! They are for my birthday and im usually a size 7 or 8 in shoes, i just bought two pairs of converse in a 7 but they are made quite big, i was wondering are Nfinitys made big or small? I was thinking to get a size 7.5 and also what are better Pheonix or evoloutions ?
I would get at least a half size up. Nfinitys tend to run pretty small. I would go with the evolutions. They're lighter than the Pheonix, and don't run quite as small. :)

personally Im in love with the vengeance ones but a close second has to be evolutions
I usually wear a 5-6 in shoes and get a 6 in Nfinitys if that helps at all

I got my evo's in september and they were really tight when I got them (my actual size 3 (US5.5), they are a little less tight now, but I kinda like them tight :D if I got a 1/2 size smaller they'd be too tight and a 1/2 bigger too big :L

When I order evolutions I get the same size I wear for a normal shoe (5) and they start out tight but fit perfect once they stretch a bit! In the winter I ordered Vengeances and due to sizing shortages we ordered a 5.5, because it would take a couple of months to get a 5, and it worked out perfect this way; it was the perfect fit! Most girls at my gym with Vengeances go up .5-1 size up and some go .5 up for evolution if they don't like starting out with a tight shoe, or if its for a kid whose foot is still growing so that they fit longer.

I have the Pheonix once and I have the size i normally wear, I haven't tried the evolutions but I do love my Pheonix once. They are really nice and light weight also I don't think they stretch out even a little bit! :)

Back