All-Star Please Learn To Tumble In A Safe Environment...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"Im not sure I even wanna be a witness to this" @ 2:00 had me dying.

But on a serious note, nothing about this video is ok. I dont know how he was able to get up after the last fall

Why didn't they correct him when before he would go he would swing his arms back and lean into a bhs position as opposed to swinging and blocking straight up? Oh yeah you also need to jump before you even think about reaching the tuck position?? Grrr.....

that video was horrible. like the first one was funny. after that it was pretty far from it. i couldn't even force myself to fkake laugh had i tried through wincing in pain for the guy. Falling on your neck like that on grass. People always say it's the same thing. it is not. the same. thing.
that was honestly so hard to watch i couldn't wait for it to be over. And i like how they don't actually coach him on how to do it. they see him lift his arms half way and lean straight back rather than up and onto his toes, or the fact that everytime he "jumped" his arms were down by his sides. like hellooo your arms lift you.
i could rant about this all day so i need to get off now. lol

Let me know if this doesn't work

I can't really blame the guy my daughter did some stupid stuff before she should have even started learning her tuck.
When she was 6 she walked in the living room and said I just did a standing tuck in my room. I didn't believe her at all since she didn't even have her running tuck at the time. So she hops up on a mat... And says watch

I video it and this is what she did- I told her to never ever attempt that again.

Watch my video "Jaylens Failed Tuck" on Viddy

Viddy

YouTube was being dumb and wouldn't upload so I had to upload a different way. Tell me if it doesn't work.

Omg Kris10boo! Haha you are right that is scary. Thank god she was on mats (and thank god you told her not to do it again!) It looked like she was starting to do a BHS, then she tucked!

Let me know if this doesn't work

I can't really blame the guy my daughter did some stupid stuff before she should have even started learning her tuck.
When she was 6 she walked in the living room and said I just did a standing tuck in my room. I didn't believe her at all since she didn't even have her running tuck at the time. So she hops up on a mat... And says watch

I video it and this is what she did- I told her to never ever attempt that again.

Watch my video "Jaylens Failed Tuck" on Viddy

Viddy

YouTube was being dumb and wouldn't upload so I had to upload a different way. Tell me if it doesn't work.
i wish i had a room of mats D:

Being the devils advocate, not everyone has the resources for professional lessons.
And a lot of people learn to tumble in the grass, often with no spotter at all: they just use their balls and arrogance..

I think I have to agree here, I as well as my son learned in the grass. The crazy thing is I learned almost like the guy in the video except my spotter was my brother who didn't know anything about spotting except not to let my head hit the ground. Not sure why that guy trusted those 2 but clearly it looks as though they didn't put his safety first.

I think I have to agree here, I as well as my son learned in the grass. The crazy thing is I learned almost like the guy in the video except my spotter was my brother who didn't know anything about spotting except not to let my head hit the ground. Not sure why that guy trusted those 2 but clearly it looks as though they didn't put his safety first.
I guess if there's only one thing to know, thats a good one!

I got put in tumbling in the third grade because my sister (a gymnast) teased me that I "Couldn't even do a back handspring" so I went to do one in the grass in our backyard to prove her wrong and broke my arm. My parents put me in tumbling after I healed because "If your gonna try stupid sh*t you may as well have a little supervision!"

My sister later quit before getting her tuck and I can full. Guess who gets teased now?! :fro:

I got put in tumbling in the third grade because my sister (a gymnast) teased me that I "Couldn't even do a back handspring" so I went to do one in the grass in our backyard to prove her wrong and broke my arm. My parents put me in tumbling after I healed because "If your gonna try stupid sh*t you may as well have a little supervision!"

My sister later quit before getting her tuck and I can full. Guess who gets teased now?! :fro:
lol omg that totally reminded me.

my friend was over at my house a good 5 years ago when my parents werent home (oops, big no no) and we were jumping on the trampoline in my backyard. i did a full and she was like, i wanna do a backflip. and she did. and landed on her neck. I was really about to call 911 because it scared me so bad. and it screwed up her back big time and she STILL goes to the chiropractor. :oops:

she wouldnt let me spot her or anything, which, looking back now, i shouldve done anyways because sooo much worse couldve happened.

Back