All-Star Please Pray For Omar

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So sorry. My daughters team lost a team member last summer. It was very difficult. Kira chose to be organ donor. Girls wore bracelets honoring her and her gift all year. Kira lives on and so will those two in the hearts of ones they loved.

So sad, I had the pleasure of meeting Omar and talking with him for a couple minutes at worlds this year, he seems like such a sweetheart. Two lives taken way too soon, sending lots of prayers to Top Gun and the family and friends of these young men.

tumblr_m4e6ui7UtG1runvtqo1_400.png
An update from their coach. Nobody deserves this. I feel awful for his family, as well as his teammates. I also heard he will be buried with his uniform on because cheer is what he loved the most. No parent should ever have to experience burying their own child. My deepest sympathy to everyone that has known Omar.

An update from their coach. Nobody deserves this. I feel awful for his family, as well as his teammates. I also heard he will be buried with his uniform on because cheer is what he loved the most. No parent should ever have to experience burying their own child. My deepest sympathy to everyone that has known Omar.
This brought tears to my eyes. All my prayers and love to the family and everyone who knew him.

this is so heartbreaking really praying for strength for his family and friends to be able to make it through this trying time

My heart is heavy for Carlos and Omar's families and Top Gun. I will be sure to hug all of my athletes tonight at practice. My thoughts are with our cheer friends in Florida.

So very sad.... I cannot fathom the unbearable decision his family has made. No parent should ever have to bury their child. My heart breaks for Omar and Carlos' families. Lifting their families, friends and teammates up in prayer! This is a pain only God can comfort.

This is not the news I was expecting when I checked. My sincere condolences to the families of both young men and prayers for strength through these difficult days.

Back