All-Star Point Dancer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The bigger the hair, the closer to God. That's how I decide.

Amen!
smile.png

Seems as though Celebrity always has great centers, if you watch 2006, the girls that split center are fabulous, and so is the girl who is center in the 2008 video.

Surprised no one has said Taylor Hall, I always thought she was like thee perfect center and it shows when you see her perform, and the center girl last year from F5 was alwayssss sick too.

Surprised no one has said Taylor Hall, I always thought she was like thee perfect center and it shows when you see her perform, and the center girl last year from F5 was alwayssss sick too.

I agree, Taylor was always the ultimate point dancer. She just worked it out every day.
The girl last year was absolutely amazing. Is she on the team this year because I didn't notice her as being center this year? If she is still on the team they need to move her up there because that girl can dance her butt off.

The center for CF Diamonds last year was uber fierce. I feel like the point dancer sometimes is what makes the routine for me.

the point dancer for our level 4 team is FIERCE! we have had the judges comment "Work Me <3 I Love You" she is an AMAZING dancer, and it is nice because it is her one time to shine.

Do people 'try out' to be point dancer? Do coaches decide at tryouts? Always wondered..

no not necessarily. its usually the best dancer/ performer on the team and then she gets to base a half in the pyramid to save all her energy for the dance and so that she's in the middle afterwards.

Back