All-Star Poll: Elite Diamonds Worlds Hair Style!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Witch hair style would look best on the worlds 2011 floor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do you do a braided poof? I've never heard of it before. Sounds interesting.

you french braid the hair that you would put the poof in, but it has to be lose so you can push it forward! It looks really different but its hard to make everyones look alike!! give it a try and let me know how it works out for you!

diamond said:
Half up, half down straight = sloppy

Agreed. I think it looks like you're just going to the mall or something to hang out with friends. I love a good straight pony tail with a poof.. mostly because I can't handle a curling iron to make it pretty curly.

Go clean my friends, Half up half down looks good when your not upside down, and thats 3/4 your routine with all that tumbling and flips in pyramids and etc...! So I voted high pony!

and to the one that didn't like this thread, why did you write anything in it? Don't hate because we love all aspects of cheer!:p

you french braid the hair that you would put the poof in, but it has to be lose so you can push it forward! It looks really different but its hard to make everyones look alike!! give it a try and let me know how it works out for you![/quote
I'd love to see a pic of this if you have one!:)

Ashay said:
you french braid the hair that you would put the poof in, but it has to be lose so you can push it forward! It looks really different but its hard to make everyones look alike!! give it a try and let me know how it works out for you!

That sounds so cool! I wanna try it :)

Latest posts

Back