Pop Warner Level 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 15, 2012
I really don't think anyone will answer or will know this question as it is for pop Warner and the majority of people on here are hs and all star....oh well! Round off rebound to a cradle: is it legal in PW level 1?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I really don't think anyone will answer or will know this question as it is for pop Warner and the majority of people on here are hs and all star....oh well! Round off rebound to a cradle: is it legal in PW level 1?

Do all Pop Warner leagues use the same set of rules? People will need to know exactly which set of rules is being used to have a chance of helping you.

I'd get out the rule book for the season. Pop Warner has some strict rules. I think it also depends if you are Novice Intermediate or Advanced. I would definitely find a rule book or have your organization's president who goes to the Pop Warner meetings ask at the meeting!

There is a mom on here that is also a pop warner coach..I can't remember her username but she took those photos at Worlds two years ago of Maddie after SE won and it was used for the cover of IC.

I'd get out the rule book for the season. Pop Warner has some strict rules. I think it also depends if you are Novice Intermediate or Advanced. I would definitely find a rule book or have your organization's president who goes to the Pop Warner meetings ask at the meeting!

I did look at the rule book and since it all changed last year, it is so different but it doesn't say anything about tumbling in to cradles or rebounds in to cradles. The rules are so horribly described too -__-

Back