All-Star Power's First Competition After Jeffrey Fehr's Death.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The most beautiful people carry the dreams of others when they can no longer carry on themselves. Power med coed are shining so bright right now it hurts. Thank you for taking the mat and showing us just how incredibly beautiful you are.

ETA: I'm still crying. This team… just stunning. So much heart.

The most beautiful people carry the dreams of others when they can no longer carry on themselves. Power med coed are shining so bright right now it hurts. Thank you for taking the mat and showing us just how incredibly beautiful you are.

ETA: I'm still crying. This team… just stunning. So much heart.

Beautifully said.

My daughter asked when I thought she would get her shirt. I told her I didn't know, since it had to be shipped all the way from California. She told me she hoped she'd get it by "Wear your favorite shirt day" during literacy week at her school. When I asked her why she'd chosen it as her favorite shirt, she said it wasn't really that it was her favorite, but that she wanted to know that anyone who felt bad or bullied would know she would help them.

Jeffrey, RIP. You did not die in vain. At least one 10 year old girl (many more I'm quite sure) has been touched by your cause and will maybe be able to help someone else in need. Thank you.

what a great video. reminds us to cherish those we have. Hope people take this as a reminder of how precious life is and not to sweat the small stuff. In the craziness of competition season, and bickering and rivalries, I hope everyone takes a moment to think about how blessed they really are because we are all apart of the strongest sport community in the world.

When i came home from work yesterday evening there was a movie on TV about a woman having commited suicide and how her family deals with it and i cried again at the end when it said ,,every year xy families have to deal with the suicide of a beloved person'' because was thinking how hard it has to be , made me even more aware of the fact how strong these children (and i say children because its a level 5 team, and most of them are still children, at least teenagers) are

Jeffreys story was on Perez Hilton's website today <3 I never buy into Perez Hilton and his shananegans but I just find it amazing how his story has made it all the way to the public eye of someone in the entertainment industry <3 RIP

This video has made me cry multiple times now and I just keep watching it. I know how tough it must be for these athletes and to see them pull together and do that routine is incredible.

Again I want anyone on this board to know that if they need anything to talk to about anything bothering them that I am just a PM away. Everyone should have someone that they can go to no matter what. Knowing what it feels like to lose a loved one so soon has made me learn that and open me up to help anyone who needs something. I am willing to listen no matter how silly you think it may sound to vent about.

Continuing prayers to Jeffrey's entire family, friends, and the Power gym.

This team is so inspiring! It must take alot of strength to get up there and do so great, I admire them for that! My thoughts are with them!<3

Back