All-Star Practice Length?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I honestly don't think it's not that bad. I used to do gymnastics and we have 5-6 hour practices almost everyday, Especially in the summer, we even did "2 a days" on Saturdays. It's not that bad if you don't look at the clock. Sometimes our coach would even take down the clocks nearest to us, so that we weren't looking at the clock every 5 minutes.

I honestly don't think it's not that bad. I used to do gymnastics and we have 5-6 hour practices almost everyday, Especially in the summer, we even did "2 a days" on Saturdays. It's not that bad if you don't look at the clock. Sometimes our coach would even take down the clocks nearest to us, so that we weren't looking at the clock every 5 minutes.
At what level, though? I wasn't that high up in level at gymnastics, and while we practiced often and hard, it wasn't for more than 3 hours (with a full hour of conditioning)..

At what level, though? I wasn't that high up in level at gymnastics, and while we practiced often and hard, it wasn't for more than 3 hours (with a full hour of conditioning)..
Level 7
Summer- Mon,Wed 1-5. Tues,Thurs 1-6 with an hour of dance included Sat 9-11 Dance for hour conditioning for hour 1-5 reg practice
Durning school year Mon, Wed 4-8 Tues,thurs, 3:30-8:30 Fri- 4-7 ( ended at 7 because of open gym)

How many hours are mandatory tumbling hours for these teams? This is outside of normal cheer practice? Also do you practice by team or by level when it comes to tumbling.
We only have one team. (Senior 2) Tumbling is not required, but we work on tumbling for like 20 minutes of practice.

Back