All-Star Practice Safe Song Playlist

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 22, 2011
Soooo... i go to practices/tumbling class or even open gym, and sometimes I'm just not in the mood to tumble to cheer music. But being that there are younger kids in the gym, I can't play my normal playlists.

So I was wondering, what are your favorite songs to tumble to that are "youngin" friendly?

Thanks fierceB friends[=

haha we have this issue all the time. We usually just try to find a pandora station and if a song we know isn't appropriate comes on we skip it. There are some occasional slips though!

My favorite is during standing tuck circles- Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash LOL

You know, you can download clean versions of stuff on itunes, maybe you could just make a censored playlist. Personally, I get pumped with any kind of hip hop or pop music that uses intense strings- Remember the Name by Fort Minor, Lose Yourself by Eminem, Bittersweet Symphony by the Verve, etc... usually though, you can't go wrong with punky rockish popish type stuff like Panic at the Disco, Fallout Boy, Hellogoodbye, Paramore, etc, or clubby dance music like Tiesto, David Guetta, Lasgo, Motorcycle, September, any of those club mix cds:)

Then again, I'm probably a whole 10 or 15 years older than you, so you may hate all of that lol

Latest posts

Back