All-Star Pray For Kaitlyn!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mclovin

Cheer Parent
Mar 24, 2010
Everyone please pray for a young cheerleader and her mom. The girls name is Kaitlyn. She cheers at a gym in Choctaw, OK called Legacy Elite. They were in a very bad car crash either Sunday night or Monday morning. The doctors have said they may not make it. I'm not sure on specifics of the mom other than she was mediflighted away from the scene. The girl is 11 years old and has been declared brain dead. Apparently the doctors are going to check again tomorrow for any signs of activity in her brain so I'm asking everyone who prays to please pray tonight for a miracle for this precious girl and her mom!! I do not know them personally but several of the kids I coach know her. This family needs a miracle!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Such an awful thing to occur. That poor family must be devastated. Prayers from California All Stars.

Oh no! I feel like there has been a lot of horrible situations lately. So sorry for them and definitely sending thoughts and prayers.

Everyone please pray for a young cheerleader and her mom. The girls name is Kaitlyn. She cheers at a gym in Choctaw, OK called Legacy Elite. They were in a very bad car crash either Sunday night or Monday morning. The doctors have said they may not make it. I'm not sure on specifics of the mom other than she was mediflighted away from the scene. The girl is 11 years old and has been declared brain dead. Apparently the doctors are going to check again tomorrow for any signs of activity in her brain so I'm asking everyone who prays to please pray tonight for a miracle for this precious girl and her mom!! I do not know them personally but several of the kids I coach know her. This family needs a miracle!!

Oh God, this just breaks my heart. Praying for the family and everyone involved.

Back