All-Star Pray For Kaitlyn!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They took Kaitlyn off her sedatives today to see if that would spark any brain activity. It didn't. They are waiting at least 12 hours to try again. If there is still no activity they are taking her off life support. The mom is undergoing a major surgery on her face as she was unrecognizable after the accident. She has multiple broken bones. I have heard she lost an eye as well. Both are on ventilators.

I appreciate everyone's continued prayers for this poor family. I am also praying for the moms emotional healing in the months and years to come. It's gonna be a very long road ahead for her if Kaitlyn doesn't make it. I just can't even imagine going thru it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I feel so helpless, I just wish there was something we could do. They are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. So heart-braking!

It is with a very sad heart that I have to report that Kaitlyn has passed away. I know she's in a much happier place now so I am asking all of you to please keep her mom who is still very critical in your prayers and the rest of her friends and family as well. It is a very sad day here in OK.

It is with a very sad heart that I have to report that Kaitlyn has passed away. I know she's in a much happier place now so I am asking all of you to please keep her mom who is still very critical in your prayers and the rest of her friends and family as well. It is a very sad day here in OK.

Just awful. Thank you for the update. Heaven has another cheer angel.

So so sad all of these tragedies!!! Our thoughts and prayers going out to the family, friends and cheer family of this poor child. Lots of prayers going out to her mom!!! Heaven gained another sweet angel!! God bless

Sad update to this story. Such a tragedy for all but especially for her family. And her Mom, she will need everyone's prayers to give her the strength to make it thru such a difficult time.
"
L

L

Such a sad day :( RIP, Kaitlyn! More prayers being sent out for her mother's recovery and for emotional healing towards her loved ones. <3

Back