All-Star Prayers For Alabama

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 13, 2009
Tuscaloosa had an F5 tornado earlier with a fatality count of 32 already. Please keep everyone in your prayers and everyone from ACE who lives around that area.

my friend cheers for ACE and she is okay. she's so very blessed. another friend cheers for high fly and her house was distroyed by a tornado a few years back. they are both so blessed to be alright right now, prayers go out to everyone in alabama <3

from Happy,"We are safe. Thank you to all well wishers! Our area is very ruff and neighbors ESP tuscaloosa and north bhm--- didn't fare so well. Our thoughts and prayers are with all dealing with this horrible weather!"

The University of Alabama suffered serious damage - the tornado moved straight through the middle of Tuscaloosa. Its heading towards Georgia/Atlanta right now. Say a quick prayer for everyone at GA, Stingrays, Jayhawks, Panthers, ATL, United Pythons, ACE of Atlanta, Pro Cheer, and all the other gyms... not to mention all the people of the area! Pray that no tornadoes touch down and that the storm damages as little as possible!

34htc7r.png

picture from a friend's apartment in Tuscaloosa - you can see Bryant-Denney Stadium right in the middle of the picture.

34htc7r.png

picture from a friend's apartment in Tuscaloosa - you can see Bryant-Denney Stadium right in the middle of the picture.
Saw the video from this exact location on my local news station up here. It's absolutely insane.

Stay safe everyone. I'm sending my prayers.

Back