All-Star Prayers For Alabama

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Count so far at least 178 killed in MS,AL, GA, VA and TN. Electricity out in virtually all of northern AL. They are saying on the news the average number of tornados in April is about 100, there have been over 800 this month. We had our kids in the basement while we listened to the weather channel. Heard Rome was hit badly, haven't driven around Cartersville yet. Our oldest in college in Dahlonega GA was stuck in a restaurant for about 4 hours before they could get back to their dorm, but apparently no problems there. My husband was saying last night as we listened that it is such a humbling experience because the situation is completely out of your control. All you can do is take all precautions and pray. Our prayers go out to those who have lost loved ones and those who have lost their homes. I cannot imagine how you even start to pick up the pieces after such devastation.

my sister goes to college in kennesaw which is near cartersville and she said they got really bad rain but no damage that shes aware of.

Back