All-Star Prayers For Ece

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this what Kyle wrote on his facebook....so beautiful....

i have been just sitting back today and reading all the kind words that everyone has written about my beautiful wife Amy Jones and myself as well. we just loved eachother and enjoyed the moments never knowing how many peoples hearts and lives we were touching. it was an absolute honor and blessing to become her husband and get the chance to spend so many wonderful moments with her and my new family. she is hands down the strongest woman i have ever come across and will ever come across in this lifetime. a lot of people say its sad she passed on to heaven on my bday but i dont see it that way. the way i see it is my WIFE loved me so much that she fought thru everything and stayed on this earth long enough so that she wouldnt miss my birthday although i told her she could go. now if thats not TRUE LOVE then i dont know what else is. today november 26, 2012 at 4:15am i lost my best friend, wife and soulmate but gained a very beautiful guardian angel who will be watching over me from here on out until we meet again in the kingdom of heaven one day. but again God allowed me the honor of holding her hand and being right there with her until the end, THANK U Lord....I LOVE YOU so much my BEAUTIFUL BIGHEAD and thanks for loving me more than i ever thought imaginable. LYMI Always and Forever xoxoxoxo

i have been just sitting back today and reading all the kind words that everyone has written about my beautiful wife Amy Jones and myself as well. we just loved eachother and enjoyed the moments never knowing how many peoples hearts and lives we were touching. it was an absolute honor and blessing to become her husband and get the chance to spend so many wonderful moments with her and my new family. she is hands down the strongest woman i have ever come across and will ever come across in this lifetime. a lot of people say its sad she passed on to heaven on my bday but i dont see it that way. the way i see it is my WIFE loved me so much that she fought thru everything and stayed on this earth long enough so that she wouldnt miss my birthday although i told her she could go. now if thats not TRUE LOVE then i dont know what else is. today november 26, 2012 at 4:15am i lost my best friend, wife and soulmate but gained a very beautiful guardian angel who will be watching over me from here on out until we meet again in the kingdom of heaven one day. but again God allowed me the honor of holding her hand and being right there with her until the end, THANK U Lord....I LOVE YOU so much my BEAUTIFUL BIGHEAD and thanks for loving me more than i ever thought imaginable. LYMI Always and Forever xoxoxoxo

:( unfortunately, i never got to meet AJ but i can tell she was beautiful inside and out. between this post and their wedding ring picture my heart just breaks for kyle and everyone who had the chance of knowing her.

omg this brings tears to my eyes... she was so lucky to have a man like this by her side until the very end. RIP Amy you will be missed by so many

Prayers to Amy's Family, and her ECE Family as well! Sending peace and Love from the Queen City of North Carolina......:fro::( Hugs!!!!!

Back