All-Star Prayers For Jaydn

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!!! Jadyn underwent many hours of surgery last night for major head and face trauma. They now have her sedated so she cannot move. The next 72 hours are most crucial but she is a strong little girl. Thank you all so much for your prayers I cannot tell you how much we appreciate it!!!

thanks everyone for the prayers. she has a long road to go, but we are hoping for the best!
just have to vent for a second - the local news station did a story about this and mentioned that a fund has been started for the family and all their expenses. well a few ignorant people wrote that it's a scam and shame on the family for doing this!
first of all....the family did NOT do this! a coach in our gym started it knowing they would need help.
Jadyn will probably be in the hospital for a long time and has to go through many more surgeries & she is still not out of the woods yet. The whole side of her face was smashed & they still don't know about her eye, hoping she doesn't lose it. SHe has a fractured skull, broken ribs & a collapsed lung. The family is basically living at the hospital & neither parent is working right now. do these idiots honestly think the family is doing this to get money?? you think they are gonna take off and go on a vacation or something?? i pray that the news station has the common sense to delete everything.
I also pray that these jerks never find themselves in a situation like this.

So so upset and so disappointed with the human race sometimes!! This is a 10 year old girl we are talking about that will be in the hospital for quite sometime with major injuries and some people are questioning the parents ethics with the gofundme contribution sight. Like Lee said the parents didn't even start the contribution sight one of our coaches did UGH I just don't get it how people could be so cruel!!! COMPLETELY BAFFLED!!!

Lee...never read the comments. Nothing good ever comes out of that.

thanks everyone for the prayers. she has a long road to go, but we are hoping for the best!
just have to vent for a second - the local news station did a story about this and mentioned that a fund has been started for the family and all their expenses. well a few ignorant people wrote that it's a scam and shame on the family for doing this!
first of all....the family did NOT do this! a coach in our gym started it knowing they would need help.
Jadyn will probably be in the hospital for a long time and has to go through many more surgeries & she is still not out of the woods yet. The whole side of her face was smashed & they still don't know about her eye, hoping she doesn't lose it. SHe has a fractured skull, broken ribs & a collapsed lung. The family is basically living at the hospital & neither parent is working right now. do these idiots honestly think the family is doing this to get money?? you think they are gonna take off and go on a vacation or something?? i pray that the news station has the common sense to delete everything.
I saw the comments. You can't fix rude, ignorant or stupid. Fortunately most people understand what a life changing tragedy this is and spoke up in defense of the family. Prayers to your beautiful little girl on a full recovery!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

People can be such idiots. Thoughts and prayers are with this child and her family. Medical bills can bankrupt a family, even with insurance. My medical bills used to amaze me.

I saw some of those comments. People can b so cruel. Go fund me is exactly what is is for, for unexpected situations that no one can get thru without some help. I hope that she pulls thru the best she can due to the circumstances.

Back