All-Star Prayers For Rock Solid

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Whoops, just posted about this in the prayers section. Double the prayers though from 20 minutes north of RS and the whole Tumble Tech family!

I read that she wen't to Osceola high.. Does anyone know if she cheered there as well?

Whoops, just posted about this in the prayers section. Double the prayers though from 20 minutes north of RS and the whole Tumble Tech family!

I read that she wen't to Osceola high.. Does anyone know if she cheered there as well?

She did go to Osceola but she did not cheer there her two best friends cheer at OHS though and they have camp at our gym this week please pray to help them make it through! Once again this is a heart breaking for our entire program and community Deviny was a gym rat that was at the gym practly every day for hours upon hours full of laughter and energy so she touched anyones life that was lucky enough to cross paths with her! Thank you all for your continued prayers!

Praying for her mom in this tough time.. you can tell Deviny was mama's pride and joy... RSbrittany please let us know if there will be any fundraisers/donations or anything we can do && please give Coleman a big hug for all of us!

Will do thank you all so so much I always knew what a huge support the cheerleading community can be can be never knew what an impact it really had until this thread as well as the tweets from cheerleaders everywhere it's truly amazing to belong to such a community!

I have a daughter that will be Jr. this year. I c.a.n.n.o.t even imagine the amount of grief her mother and the people that knew her are going through, the boy driving the boat, Prayers.

We had a similar boating accident in our community a few years back. Such a sad and freak accident. Sending prayers to everyone involved.

Back