All-Star Prayers For Those In Boston

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just talked to my dad, he is working in Boston and thank god today is a holiday or he would have been right in the middle of the whole thing.

I'm at work today, fortunately our office isn't near the marathon. I work in a federal building and they're deploying extra security to patrol the building just in case. No one knows what's going on and it's kind of crazy all over the city.

I'm at work today, fortunately our office isn't near the marathon. I work in a federal building and they're deploying extra security to patrol the building just in case. No one knows what's going on and it's kind of crazy all over the city.
It's insane. Absolutely insane. I hope you make it out okay and are safe, as with everyone else in Boston.

I have a friend who flew from St Louis to Boston to run in the marathon and have not heard from her getting worried and scared.

Pretty sure that today was the men's race- so unless they're spectators/near the finish line, they should be ok.

Pretty sure that today was the men's race- so unless they're spectators/near the finish line, they should be ok.

Today was everyone's race. Men, women, wheelchair, people running competitively, people running for charity.

All of the serious runners had already finished but there was still lots more amateurs coming through when it happened.

I think most of the victims were spectators on the sidewalk though.

Today was everyone's race. Men, women, wheelchair, people running competitively, people running for charity.

All of the serious runners had already finished but there was still lots more amateurs coming through when it happened.

I think most of the victims were spectators on the sidewalk though.

Don't know how the races work just know she was gonna watch and race or something I guess I should have listened to her better I always thought she was crazy for wanting to run a marathon.

Don't know how the races work just know she was gonna watch and race or something I guess I should have listened to her better I always thought she was crazy for wanting to run a marathon.

I don't know how it works for the more recreational runners. But the men start before the women because they're faster. I would assume the more recreational runners go after both the competitive men and women.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have a friend who flew from St Louis to Boston to run in the marathon and have not heard from her getting worried and scared.

I also live in St. Louis and my friend and her family flew there to watch her dad run in the marathon. It's scary not knowing what's going on. Thoughts and prayers go out to everyone in Boston!! Hope they're all ok

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back