All-Star Prayers For Top Gun

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sending many prayer from Georgia to the young girl from Baxley, Ga and to Miquel from Top Gun!!! The power of prayer .... it does work. God Bless.

saw an update with some hopeful news!
From Kristen Rosario (Top Gun All Stars): Staff I just sent an email out to everyone with the status of Miguel asking for prayers & us to wear blue or superman clothing in support of him & his family for the rest of the week. Please copy & paste it to all your fb & Cory please put it on the TG fb as well. Thank you all & love you.
For those that don't know...
Miguel is moving his legs & feet... &
when his mom asked him to move he responded & he wiggled his legs. I guess that is a good sign. It was a hit and run... He was a pedestrian & got hit by a car in Coral Gables. He has a broken arm, leg, hips, eye socket, mandible (jaw), & multiple stitches along with a fever of 103.5. He also has the brain swelling but is currently in stable condition. The next 3 days is critical. PRAY! PRAY! PRAY!!
This is the email she sent out:

Dear Top Gun Family,

It is with sad, but hopeful news that I am sending out this e-mail...

Miguel Gonzalez, former Top Gun Coach, athlete, and brother to Coach Jose, has been in a terrible hit and run accident while walking in the Coral Gables area. He is currently in a coma at the ICU in Jackson Memorial Hospital suffering from several stitches, a high fever, multiple broken bones (which include his eye socket, jaw, elbow, hips, and leg), and swelling of the brain. However, the good news is that he is currently stable, has responded to our voices, and has recently moved his legs and feet.

We know from experience that there is power in prayer and even more power in multiple prayers. So, we are asking that everyone keep Miguel and his family in their prayers over the next 72 hours as they will be the most crucial.

For the rest of the week our staff will be wearing any blue or Super Man clothing to all practices (as that is Miguel's favorite) and we would like the athletes to do the same. We are in hopes to show Miguel many pictures of us pulling for him when he wakes up.

It is moments like this that once again remind me how blessed I am to have Top Gun and what a privilege it is to be part of so many lives.

Thank you so much for this beautiful family and your prayers,

Coach Kristen

I think I posted in another thread about this but it's important enough to say it again. Prayers and love for the Top Gun family.

From Jose's facebook

Thank you so much for the prayers!! We need everyone to continue to pray. I see all the support that we all have, it's just so hard to reply, thoughts and memories fill my head... But the words can't come out...thank you for sending us messages on FB. Only text us for important issues bc we are constantly using our phones.

Today, he is still stable... He showed some movement upon command. "Miguel move your left toe, now move your right toe" and he did.... (He can't seem to grasp the thought of fingers/hand yet). The doctors say it's a positive thing but nothing to jump about. This will be a long road to recovery when he makes it through....(positive thinking). They are just hoping and praying the swelling and bleeding in his skull will stop.

I said some "not so nice" things to my brother a couple weeks ago, trying to give him some tough brother love....I wish I could take it all back ....and just give him a hug and never let go.... Please tell/show the ones you love; you love them.... Everyday!

Back