All-Star Prayers Needed And Appreciated

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This girl is on my heart right now. I hope everything is going well in surgery.

Prayers from Pennsylvania!!! It takes a lot to be as strong as this girl! I hope everything is going well! Please keep us updated!!! <3

Lets also remember the other two cheerleaders in surgery today. Saw all this on twitter so please correct any wrong information..
Logan from KX atlhetics is undergoing heart surgery today after a heart attack several weeks ago.
Bobbi from Brandon Senior White who has a Kidney disease, I don't think she is having surgery but is in hopes that she will get better in order to compete at Worlds.

Lets also remember the other two cheerleaders in surgery today. Saw all this on twitter so please correct any wrong information..
Logan from KX atlhetics is undergoing heart surgery today after a heart attack several weeks ago.
Bobbi from Brandon Senior White who has a Kidney disease, I don't think she is having surgery but is in hopes that she will get better in order to compete at Worlds.
Yes just saw this! Prayers for them & teammates, family, friends.

Yes I heard about Bobbi yesterday!! The kidney disease is back.. from what I heard, she is on steroids for now to see if those can help.. but if she isn't better by the end of the week (Friday) she will be going to the hospital..

552798_10150595980967035_579742034_9323678_822931041_n.jpg

:)

Back