All-Star Prayers Needed For This Cheer Mom Injured In A Senseless Act By 4 Teens

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I read about that! Those boys should n punished big time! Don't they have any brains in their head. Unbelievable, makes me sick!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

How does this even happen? I'm dumbfounded. Prayers.

Unreal. I cannot even imagine what her family is going through right now. Who in their right mind throws an 8 pound rock off an overpass? It happened close to midnight; there couldn't have been too many cars on the road at that time. There's no dobt in my mind that those boys were aiming for that car and hoping that it hit.

That exit is right by where we get off Route 80 to go to Woodward.

This is just senseless! Why would anyone throw anything, let alone an 8lb rock,over an overpass?! Just makes me sick. I will be keeping the family in my prayers;I pray they will get some justice.

Yesterday, a teenage boy threw a baseball (or a small rock about the same size..I couldn't tell) off of a bridge and it hit the windshield of my car. All I could think of was this story, it was absolutely terrifying and that kid is lucky that when I pulled over I couldn't find him. I hope they get punished severely.

Yesterday, a teenage boy threw a baseball (or a small rock about the same size..I couldn't tell) off of a bridge and it hit the windshield of my car. All I could think of was this story, it was absolutely terrifying and that kid is lucky that when I pulled over I couldn't find him. I hope they get punished severely.

Happy to hear you are okay. It is crazy that whomever threw it could have such a disconnect with what the consequences of these actions could be, even after hearing what happened to that other poor woman.

Happy to hear you are okay. It is crazy that whomever threw it could have such a disconnect with what the consequences of these actions could be, even after hearing what happened to that other poor woman.

I feel extremely fortunate to be okay, and I am hoping this woman can pull through as she seems to be quite the fighter. I also can't imagine what it must feel like to be her daughter right now and having witnessed that happen to her mother, I am praying for that entire family. I just hope that this horrible act does not spawn copy cats trying to do the same thing to other cars "for fun".

I used to cheer with her at american elite. Such a loving and big hearted woman, and a fighter too. When I first heard this story, I was sick to my stomach, and then when I realized I knew the family involved I just about lost it. This is a prime example of why I will never understand why bad things happen to good people, and why so many people are so screwed up enough to do something like this. I really hope they get punished to the worst degree.

It is disgusting and senseless. Those kids should go to jail for life. Thoughts and prayers for the family.

Proud supporter of the IBFC since 1997

Speaking of CopyCats, do you guys remember the frozen turkey incident about 20 years ago? This story made me think of her.

Victoria Ruvolo, who was hit by turkey nearly 6 years ago, forgives teens for terrible prank - NY Daily News
Actually, I remember that and never forgot it. Everytime I'm driving and see someone walking on the overpass I'm getting ready to go under I think about it. It's odd how that sticks with you. I completely don't get how people can be this way to other people. There's got to be some mental health issue with someone who would do something like that.

Actually, I remember that and never forgot it. Everytime I'm driving and see someone walking on the overpass I'm getting ready to go under I think about it. It's odd how that sticks with you. I completely don't get how people can be this way to other people. There's got to be some mental health issue with someone who would do something like that.

It has always stayed with me too. A split second can change everything.

Back