All-Star Prayers Needed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

An update from Dylan's mom this morning - amazing:

I have to say my kid Dylan is pretty Amazing . The first thing he asked when he woke up today was.. Mom, have you talked to Nina? I told him we have been texting and he said.. so she knows that Danika's kidney is working right . Love that he feels so connected to her.

An update from Dylan's mom this morning - amazing:

I have to say my kid Dylan is pretty Amazing . The first thing he asked when he woke up today was.. Mom, have you talked to Nina? I told him we have been texting and he said.. so she knows that Danika's kidney is working right . Love that he feels so connected to her.
I don't say this often enough, but may God be with you and your family. My prayers go out to all involved. Especially to Danika's family for giving life and hope to so many out of some so tragic....God Bless
Shayne

Thank all of you for keeping all of us updated. Making the choice of organ donation is a tough but amazing decision. I'm sure it will help knowing her life helped save the life of so many others. What a beautiful girl she was and God has a perfect angel now.

update from her FB page

Pray for Danika | Facebook

Viewing on THURSDAY 12/6 from 5:00pm-9:00pm (with an informal service) at Church of Our Heritage Forest Lawn Covina Hills; SATURDAY 12/8 viewing from 9:00am-12:30pm at the mortuary, and the graveside burial on Saturday at 2:00pm. [Forest Lawn Memorial Parks and Mortuaries, 21300 Via Verde Drive, Covina CA 91724]

Back