All-Star Prayers Needed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Danika is still giving. She has donated her organs to 7 recipients including one her teamate's brother. He is in surgery right now receiving one of her kidneys. Danika's family has such strength to see her mother and her extended family at the competition yesterday was amazing.

Danika is still giving. She has donated her organs to 7 recipients including one her teamate's brother. He is in surgery right now receiving one of her kidneys. Danika's family has such strength to see her mother and her extended family at the competition yesterday was amazing.

What an AMAZING gift! She will be saving 7 other lives! GOD BLESS Danika, and her Parents!!! You are truly God-Sends! <3

We need to have some more prayers - everyone has given so much already. The young man recieving the kidney was in recovery for 20 minutes and there were complications so he had to go back into surgery. Still waiting on some new information. Thank you everyone.

Very sad to hear that Danika passed away. She was a beautiful, talented girl and you can tell how loved she was. Prayers for her family and friends.

Please pray for Dylan, Danika's family donated 7 of her organs. One of them went to her team mate and friend's brother! He's been waiting for a kidney and our little angel provided him with one. <3

He was in recovery this morning for 20min and they had a complication and had to taken back into surgery.

Update from Dylan's mom:

Dylan was prepped for surgery at 3am and went into the OR at 6am this morning which lasted 3 hours. He was in recovery for 15 minutes when the Dr notified me of complications which took him back to surgery for an additional 2 1/2 hours. The complication was the kidney tipped, which caused the artery to kink not allowing any blood supply to the kidney. The Dr. Said he repositioned the kidney and placed a screen under the incision site.The Dr also said Dylan was quite a challenge. Dylan is resting in recovery for another hour or so, now we just need to wait for Danika's kidney to work its magic....
Please continue to pray for my boy...

I was really hoping they would make that choice. A terribly difficult one I'm sure, but an amazing way to have her truly live on in others <3 god bless all the families.

Please pray for Dylan, Danika's family donated 7 of her organs. One of them went to her team mate and friend's brother! He's been waiting for a kidney and our little angel provided him with one. <3

He was in recovery this morning for 20min and they had a complication and had to taken back into surgery.

how is he doing now?

Anothe update from Dylan's mom:

Dylan is resting now. He finally pushed the button for pain medication.Tomarrow will be another long day as Dylan needs to get up and walk. Thank you for your prayers and support.

Back