All-Star Prayers Needed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

everyone please continue to pray for danika (wei-wei) ... her Ct scans have shown there is no swelling and no bleeding of her brain.. seizure activity has reduced 20% but there is still a long road ahead of her... please continue to pray for her strength and recovery. pray that god fills her heart with love and pray for strength for her parents and all of us teammates... we love her so much ...shes a lil sister to all of us and we want nothing more than her recovery #prayfordanika #prayforweiwei #BBWS #PCM4life #weloveyouwei

Here is a an update as of 4:45am this morning as posted by another mom on face book. Please continue to pray. Thank you every one for your support.

Update from Nina 4:43am: The neurologist took her off propofol because that drug can be safely for 3 days. She is on a different sedation meds. Se has had multiple major seizures since then. She just finally settle down from the last one an hour ago when her doctor adjusted the new sedation meds and the anti seizure meds. God is just making Danika rest and get healthy and strong. He will wake her up when she's ready. In the meantime, please continue to pray for her recovery. The EMT, doctors and nurses here always tell us that Danika is a strong young lady. Her heart is strong and holding its own without any medication. Praise God for continued progress. God is listening to all our prayers! Pray On!
I personally want to add and ask that you please pray for Nina and Dennis. Only by God's grace are they staying strong through this tragedy. They continue to pray and praise God every step of the way and we all know that is God's presence carrying them through this.
You all are wonderful prayer warriors and I am truly grateful for the time, love and prayers that you are giving for Danika.

Please continue to pray. This is the latest update for this sweet 17 yr old girl. It is almost too much to bear.

Update from Nina 11:29am: "God is testing us more today. The neurologist gave us poor prognosis for our Danika. She is on max meds. They are going to try new meds to control the seizures Please pray for a miracle. Praise God for giving her another day."
Please my friends, drop to your knees and pray for a miracle for Danika.
Thank you ♥

Back