All-Star Prayers Needed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My thoughts and prayers are with her. May she, her family and friends continue to be strong! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! Philippians 4:13

No big seizures last night, still having small seizures hoping they stop so she can start waking up, her parents ask for continued prayers, and praise to God for giving her another day

DANIKA UPDATE: Yesterday was really overwhelming with the neurologist's prognosis. On the other hand God is truly amazing. He answered our prayer for the new meds to control Danika's seizures. As soon as they are done moving her around the seizures stopped. Otherwise, she did not have any big seizures while she was sleeping. Please pray that her brain will heal and get all the healthy brain tissues strong and that the small seizures in her brain will stop so she can start waking up. God is merciful and mighty. Praise God for another day with our baby girl! Thank you to all her prayer warriors.
Pray without ceasing!

For all those in So Cal there will be a prayer vigil tonight outside of the hospital at 8pm. Pomona hospital.

prayers to her family, it sickens me everytime i hear about somebody else having seizures i know how traumatizing they can be on a family and i personally know how hard they are on your brain and body, prayers to her parents and Danika keep fighting sweetie <3

This breaks my heart. Praying for this young lady, her family and all of the PCM athletes to stay strong during this trying time.
<3

God bless this sweet girl. Sounds as if she is in good hands, including the Lord's. My K-Bear will add to her prayer tree at school in the morning.... as well as in 45 minutes. Sending strength to her family, friends, and teammates. Please keep the cheer community updated. Small gym with big hearts in San Diego.

Back