All-Star Prayers Needed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sending even more prayers up from Florida. No child should be facing this.

*What did we even do before the invention of Google?*

Wanted to check in again tonight before bed... Not the news we were all hoping for. Continued prayers for Teagan, her family and USA Wildcat Family from Ohio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of prayers to this little girl. My CP had two teammates this year who also had to have emergency appendectomies. It can be a very scary situation. I am praying for a miracle.

Prayers coming from NJ, may God work his miracles and heal this precious child of his ♡
Prayers are needed for one of our athletes at USA Wildcats. Teagan who is 11 is in very critical condition. She had a ruptured appendix and after emergency surgery some of her organs are shutting down and she is on life support. Please pray for her and her family. We are all very worried about her. She is just the sweetest kid.

she had a pretty bad day yesterday, but today she seems stable. we are still praying for a miracle. but she really seems to be fighting like crazy! thank you so much everyone for your support and prayers! they are definitely helping!
Thank you for the update. The men and women in my prayer chain have been asking. Please keep us updated as you have time.

she had a pretty bad day yesterday, but today she seems stable. we are still praying for a miracle. but she really seems to be fighting like crazy! thank you so much everyone for your support and prayers! they are definitely helping!
Prayers continuing for her! What a little fighter she is!

Back