All-Star #prayforryan

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A sophomore at West Forsyth High, NC found out he has cancer again and has 3-4 weeks to live. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. I couldn't imagine what they must be going through right now.
#prayforryan

Students At W. Forsyth Rally Behind Sick Friend #PrayForRyan | digtriad.com

Thank you so much for posting. I go there and even though I don't know him I heard a lot about it yesterday and people showed me how it was trending on twitter which I think is so sweet

I hate to say but Ryan passed early this morning.

0dZRq.jpg

How terrible. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

That's crazy,I didn't even know he was trending. He went to my rival high school. A girl on one of my teams was devastated because he was her boyfriend in sixth and seventh grade. :(
It's literally amazing to see how not only our county,but the country came together for him!

That's crazy,I didn't even know he was trending. He went to my rival high school. A girl on one of my teams was devastated because he was her boyfriend in sixth and seventh grade. :(
It's literally amazing to see how not only our county,but the country came together for him!

West is wearing green tonight for him at the basketball game

My school (in PA) had a moment of silence for him at our school basketball game last night. Prayers to his family. <3

Back