OT Pretty Little Liars - Season 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
why must they torcher us like this!
Ahhhh I don't mean to be one of those people but torture*********

But so far, PLL has been creepier than usual. Mona is just freaking me out and the whole Jenna being nice and randomly picking up Emily on the side of the road?? I feel like that's sketchy. Also the fact that Melissa was lying about her medical records and everything. It's gonna get interesting fast!

How about the creepy body on ice. If that is the body from the grave it is embalmed. Why is an embalmed body on ice? It does not need to be. Perhaps another body to serve another purpose.

Maybe the ice is just to keep the beverages cool.

I want to throw a PLL season finale party but I need some help.
Does anyone know when the season finale is and I want to keep it a secret and send weekly clues leading up to it so that no one knows where it is or who is throwing it until right before! Does anyone have any ideas on PLL type of clues I could send out?

Reallycoolcheermommy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to throw a PLL season finale party but I need some help.
Does anyone know when the season finale is and I want to keep it a secret and send weekly clues leading up to it so that no one knows where it is or who is throwing it until right before! Does anyone have any ideas on PLL type of clues I could send out?

Reallycoolcheermommy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The season finale will probably be some time in March 2013.

New episodes for the summer will probably end toward the end of August.

This thread hasn't been loved in a little while, so I'm curious, what did everyone think of the summer finale? I can't believe the end still. :eek:

my sisters thought i needed help or something bad happened to me because they were upstairs and all they heard was "NO, JUST NO NO NO NO" continuously for like 5 minutes straight but now that you think about it it all makes sense, and fyi i saw nate being a crazy face weirdo from the start

I honestly thought for a few seconds that Caleb was the betrAyer in this episode...i don't know the whole scene with him on the phone with Hanna was just kinda creepy. and Toby i never expected, that was a great twist. Mona being back in A game is so exciting, I love her character. Can't wait for Season 3 Part 2 in the Winter and the Halloween Special!

The shows are so different from the books. I love it (and usually I hate that) but it keeps me guessing instead of knowing what's going to happen. I can't wait for the next "batch" of episodes to start up.

I dont think that Toby is actually A. I feel like he's just pretending to be to protect the girls, especially Spencer.
I thought the same thing, especially because stuff has happened to him. Plus "A" called the cabin Emily was in to warn her to get out and away from Nate.

Back