All-Star *pride Of The South Honey... Im Obsessed...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree I really dislike the music. Going from rap to super slow songs is not a good mix...but the routine is great! Love how they doubled from the one leg prep. Really cool idea.

I always love seeing Georgia's level 4 routines, they are just as entertaining to watch at their level 5 teams! They have one of my favorite level 4 pyramids this season and I really like the dance!! Once they clean things up and get all the kinks out they will be a true force to be reckoned with!!!

Ugh, I miss the old GA style. I miss when this team was Versace. They were easily my favorite senior 4 team. *sigh* No use in complaining though haha

not crazy about the routine. aside from the strange music, i thought the routine was slow AND sloppy. i am baffled about that.

I agree. I usually love this team and think that their routine is exciting and fun, but with the odd music it made the routine seem so slow paced.
The music from GA this year is just making it really hard to get into the routine which I hate because they always have so much talent.

at 2:05 isn't that illegal cause there letting go on the foot basically mid way

"The bracers of the inverted top person must show a concerted effort to maintain contact through the entire transition"
??
Andre clarification ? i'm pretty sure this would be more of a performance error rather than illegal

"The bracers of the inverted top person must show a concerted effort to maintain contact through the entire transition"
??
Andre clarification ? i'm pretty sure this would be more of a performance error rather than illegal

I've been told to let it go if the brace holds on as long as they reasonably can. I'd probably warn it, most probably wouldn't even do that, and there's almost no chance it would be a deduction.

Personally, I think the enforcement of this rule has gotten too lax and the way it was performed in the video should be illegal with points taken, no warning or performance error.

Back