Pro Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm pretty sure there's a team in the UK called Dazl Diamonds who have (or at least had) an all-boy pom team. They were on a show called the Secret Millionaire a couple of months ago.

I'm pretty sure there's a team in the UK called Dazl Diamonds who have (or at least had) an all-boy pom team. They were on a show called the Secret Millionaire a couple of months ago.
There's a BBC documentary about them too.

How do you find out about tryouts for a team? And do pro cheerleaders actually stunt and tumble? Or just cheer and dance?

How do you find out about tryouts for a team? And do pro cheerleaders actually stunt and tumble? Or just cheer and dance?
most tryouts are around February or March. You have to watch the websites for dates. As for stunting and tumbling, it depends on what team. Most just dance but 2 or 3 NFL teams have coed stunt squads and the Nets have a hype squad that tumbles.

My college team is also a pro cheer team I guess, we cheer for the Green Bay Packers. Our school doesn't have a football team so we cheer at Packer games and then mens & womens basketball. We stunt, tumble, cheer and dance.:)

I really wish there were more pro sports teams that had coed or stunt teams. Does anyone else???

Just dancing is not interesting to me (no offense to any dancers, they are amazing) and people want to see tumbling and stunts too.

i was going to do the patriots i got "officially" invited by the coach, then i got into a car accident.. :( busted my knee...and then later i had kids so now i coach allstar :) things happen for reason <3

Back