All-Star Pro Shops

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love the Rays proshop. I ordered my Orange shirt on a Saturday night and got it that next Thursday :D and I ordered a Top Gun shirt after Worlds when they had a new proshop, and while it took a while, they had great service of getting it to me :)

They sent me an email letting me know that the items were back ordered and told me how many weeks it would take for them to come in :) The shirts came in right about when they said they would :)

Best pro shops I've Experienced are Rays. Spirit of Texas, and PCM.

I've had a few annoying experiences with Cheer Athletics unfortunately.

I love the CEA pro shop! The shirt I ordered was out of stock and so they said I could get another shirt without paying a second payment. :)

As soon as I heard about the new Orange Rays sports bra being sold, I hopped online and bought it straight away. It arrived 3 days later. By far the best experience I've had with any Pro Shop. Everything was quick, and correct. Awesome job Rays, perfect as always. :rays:

Definitely would have to agree with you on the Rays pro shop! But beware! The new tank tops are VERY long! Had to get 4" hemmed off the ones I ordered!

Are there pictures of some gyms pro shops online?? I'm I retested in seeing how gyms setup there pro shops in the gym
We will be moving into our gym very soon (hopefully in the next 2 weeks) and I'll take pictures of our new pro shop and post them here :)

I just got my F5 shirt that i ordered a week ago. Even though you have to email them to buy it, it shipped really fast and my shirt is PERFECT.

Are there pictures of some gyms pro shops online?? I'm I retested in seeing how gyms setup there pro shops in the gym

That's all I could find.
SOT
228757_1844772250488_7502564_n.jpg

Pro Athletics
ProAthletics-9.jpg

ProAthletics-10.jpg

Back