All-Star Program Representation At The Cheerleading Worlds (4+ Teams)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i think its really cool that so many gyms are up and coming and are starting to really make a name for themselves by bringing so many high caliber teams, the playing field is definitely changing from when i started cheer

East Celebrity Elite

Small Senior 5
International All Girl 5 (Fame)
Large Limited Coed 5
International Junior Dance
Senior Hip Hop Envy

Ok...I'm sooooooooo really not trying to be a downer, but most people b**** at the amount of teams that USASF allows to give bids too, now since these organizations have 4 or more, all those teams are considered high caliber? or is it just the big gyms that are allowed this courtesy?

Not dissing any one organization, just saying....

The CEA teams are all spread across 3 gyms.

Senior Elite, Coed Elite, and Semi (Elite? haha) are all out of Kernersville
Small Senior X and Smoed are out of Raleigh
Small Limited is out of Greenville

i think what makes a difference for some of those gyms listed is the fact that they have multiple locations. For the gyms like stingrays and cheer athletics even though it is one location yes i think they are all high caliber teams!

well as i watch all the gyms listed, all their teams are great teams that really push the envelope. these gyms obviously had to have good programs to start in order to bring in or train that many lvl 5 athletes, but the fact that this many of their teams got bids is quite outstanding

Is World Cup sending Lazers? If so they have 4 teams also going

Shooting Stars: Large Senior 5
Odyssey : Large Limited 5
Suns: Small Senior 5
Lazers: International Open Coed 5

Back