All-Star Program Representation At The Cheerleading Worlds (4+ Teams)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

East Celebrity Elite (5 teams)

Large Limited Coed 5
Small Senior 5
International All Girl 5
Senior Hip Hop Dance
Junior Hip Hop Dance

Amazing for one gym to take 5 teams - don't you think!!!!!

I am going to ask what may turn out to be a very unpopular question, but here it goes. Of all these multiple team gyms, how many single teams have a legitimate chance of winning their division?

I am going to ask what may turn out to be a very unpopular question, but here it goes. Of all these multiple team gyms, how many single teams have a legitimate chance of winning their division?

the percentage of teams attending worlds AND having the ability to win their respective divisions is so small compared to all of the teams competing. i just think at this point all of these programs are extremely proud to bringing multiple teams to worlds, some all on paid bids which is a great accomplishment in itself. congrats to all of the programs bringing multiple teams...let the running around begin!

the percentage of teams attending worlds AND having the ability to win their respective divisions is so small compared to all of the teams competing. i just think at this point all of these programs are extremely proud to bringing multiple teams to worlds, some all on paid bids which is a great accomplishment in itself. congrats to all of the programs bringing multiple teams...let the running around begin!

I agree with you 100%. It is just something I think about.

but to answer your initial question i think several of the programs have a couple teams that can at least globe imo but i guess we'll see in a week!!!

Agreed. I am going to wait to comment myself. This is something I am very opinionated about.

Back