OT Prom Dresses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
im not gonna play semantics with you, so that answers half the book you wrote, but also its funny when you say im rude because a) i love it b) idfc and c) you're a hypocrite. and im 19 btw, and highly doubt i would ever dare to hang with ANYONE on this board. : D

If you wouldnt dare hang out with ANYONE on this board, why are you even on it?

Why can't we all just get along <3 :D lol
no but really, ACEDAD wins, and the pooh one is awesome.[/QUOTE

GET IT BECKY! :clapping: Anyways, serious or not..this board is for happy posting..not craziness! Thank you ACEDAD for speaking for the majority of us who were a little confused/upset by this. Hopefully, everyone will think twice now before they post!

If you wouldnt dare hang out with ANYONE on this board, why are you even on it?

Because it's online board? you guys wrap yourself up in this like it actually will affect your real life.

That's exactly where we're different. Because I would love to spend time with almost anyone on this board and many of them have become close, personal friends.

I win.

Yea, you win because I have seen you arguing with 14 year olds on this board and you are close friends with some real young people too ? What do your children think of that?

Yea, you win because I have seen you arguing with 14 year olds on this board and you are close friends with some real young people too ? What do your children think of that?

maybe some proof for that would help...but i highly doubt there is any :)

but not gonna lie, i love the pooh bear dress, favorite disney character, ever <3
and the other dresses, well they're...interesting

I do find you pretty ignorant to be posting this. You are obviously being sarcastic and it's offending to anyone who might know these people or share a similar dress idea as them. Think before you post!

Whew, I'm so glad that you calling me ignorant isn't offending to me, and that you thought before posting...

Because it's online board? you guys wrap yourself up in this like it actually will affect your real life.

What can I say? I log on maybe three times a month... So you're right, I can't stay off the Fierceboard. Wrapped up for life!

Back