All-Star Props?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So when is something actually considered a "prop"? In 2012, Top Gun i5 incorporated the removal and usage of their cheer bows during the dance section. Was it ever confirmed that they didn't make finals at Worlds because of that?

One of my favourite uses of a prop was in Top Gun OO5's tribute and remembrance routine, it read "Jags" one way but "Omar" the other:
tumblr_mglbyyLfOE1ralslvo1_500.jpg

So when is something actually considered a "prop"? In 2012, Top Gun i5 incorporated the removal and usage of their cheer bows during the dance section. Was it ever confirmed that they didn't make finals at Worlds because of that?

One of my favourite uses of a prop was in Top Gun OO5's tribute and remembrance routine, it read "Jags" one way but "Omar" the other:
tumblr_mglbyyLfOE1ralslvo1_500.jpg
Will never not cry during that routine, thinking about that routine, heck even seeing the uniforms. Tears. All the tears. And then Wildcats dedicating their routine to them at finals and winning and my eyes were like rivers.

CEA had a JuCo from Charlotte that had the calendar theme with sashes for the different months.

I hope they don't become a thing. I watched a team day 1 at comp yesterday that was competing right around CP's team in a different division and they whipped out flags with their team name at the end. I spent day 2 of their performance trying to figure out where they were hiding those flags. Body suit uniform. Waistband of shorts maybe? Not sure. They weren't attached. Held them in their hands at end. But I do love Ace Warriors pom pom dance
I watched the same team (Daytona right) and was surprised to see the flags. No idea what it said.

I watched the same team (Daytona right) and was surprised to see the flags. No idea what it said.

I love that ACE Pom Pom dance too! Glad to see them stepping up the creativity. They look really good this year.

Back