All-Star "proud To Be A Cheerlebrity Free Gym" <-- Really????

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Btw, welcome to the boards. Not sure if you lurked for a while before joining but for what it is worth, the cheerlbrity phenom is kind of lost on us and can be a very touchy subject which is why posting what you did on this thread started to look bad.

We must be pretty crappy angels because it seems our lessons about correct grammar didn't really work
:( Oh well.
I was thinking how we could be guardian angels when there still are full mystique uniforms existing… No one has appeared in a circle of light to a confused gym owner and showed them the way of practical yet pretty uniforms, have they?

I get the eerie feeling that this person is the same one who contacted my daughter on insta and kik last week. He/she was saying that they were a celebrity blogger and was asking my daughter to send them things in the mail to autograph and mail back to her. It was really bizarre. This person speaks like that person and that person claimed to be a female whose name begins with M. BehindM'sEyes was the blog. I'm leaving the name out to protect the innocent. But even the style of 'interviewing' is very similar.
No I only talk to people through email or sms.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I was thinking how we could be guardian angels when there still are full mystique uniforms existing… No one has appeared in a circle of light to a confused gym owner and showed them the way of practical yet pretty uniforms, have they?
I was planning on it but I got my wings taken away from failing this job.

No I only talk to people through email or sms.

I'm not going to argue with you. But I will say that I'm comparing the two blogs right now and they are extremely similar. I've found several words that are regularly misspelled in the blog interviews and your posts. So, if you are truly not this person then my apologies. However, it's pretty ding-dang coincidental to have all of these things in common.

I'm not going to argue with you. But I will say that I'm comparing the two blogs right now and they are extremely similar. I've found several words that are regularly misspelled in the blog interviews and your posts. So, if you are truly not this person then my apologies. However, it's pretty ding-dang coincidental to have all of these things in common.
And I pay for everything the only reason I wouldnt pay for it is if they were sending it as a gift

Last edited by a moderator:
Who was the person who came on years ago and started all the drama?? Was it zta?? Is this her/him trying to sneak??

Back