All-Star Psycho Cheer Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure if the skirt thing she was wearing or the stomping freaked me out more.

That skirt just amplified the stomping. Idk about y'all, but this entire thing didn't make me laugh, I was more along the lines of:

iz73io.jpg

I had to stop watching....the stomping and the GRATING voice was too much for me. She sounded like the moms of some of the girls I played softball with when I was little. They were a bunch of alcoholics and would get sloshed then come to the games and scream at their daughters...at the opposing team...at the coaches...at the umpires. Seriously, she just brought back some horrible childhood memories I worked hard to repress!

i knew someone was recording me....i should be more careful next time, but really. I thought she was tap dancing

I had to stop watching....the stomping and the GRATING voice was too much for me. She sounded like the moms of some of the girls I played softball with when I was little. They were a bunch of alcoholics and would get sloshed then come to the games and scream at their daughters...at the opposing team...at the coaches...at the umpires. Seriously, she just brought back some horrible childhood memories I worked hard to repress!

Same thing happened when I was younger and playing softball.

So you guys really don't like my new dance?!??! Guess I'll just have to come up with a new one.....Maybe this one will involve some hand slapping and fist pumping!! :p
But seriously, my daughter would ban me from every competition in the entire world, for the rest of my life...

Remind me to scream at my daughter's this weekend.

"YOU MAKE ME SO PROUD............SO PROUD"

I saw this on someone's facebook already. TOO FUNNY

Back