All-Star Psycho Cheer Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When I first saw the WC one I thought she must be Kelsie's mom because she kept yelling her name...then we all found out it was another cheerleader :)

i found this video too, i know its been on fierceboard before. btw my response: "SHOOTING STARS!?! isnt the camera turned the wrong way?" :)
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Actually I see nothing out of the ordinary in this video...I thought everyone acted like that while watching WCSS (or any lr sr team). I guess I will have to tone it down a bit when I see them this season:p :D

Not "PSYCHO" but she's Over the (big)top with TEAL SPIRIT!
33wnl05.jpg

photo.php

LOLOLOLLLL. This reminds me of when i was filling in on zebra sharks we had this dad that would dress up REALLY crazy zebra every competition. im talking like... hair, suit, hat, face, shoes... EVERYTHING. i have to find a picture.

yojaehs said:
She has a child so there is a poor soul known as a "cheerdad" that we should all pray for!

Us "cheerdads" appreciate that thought.

People always swim away and hide when I dress up. Not sure why.

Oh oh oh oh! I re-created the video this weekend! No hula skirt, but I SCREAMED "I'm so proud of you" and added some "WORK THAT HAIR" and so on. Got a few people looking at me, my friends laughing and I killed my vocal chords as a result. Forgot to stomp though. I had one woman concerned. No video of me (I hope :rolleyes:) as it was a spontaneous and short lived event. While "PROUD" of my baby, I was only good for 30 seconds or so.

Back