All-Star Punishments/sanctions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

but you do have control what gym she attends. If your gym does attend an comp where the EP was publicly held responsible for allowing cheating, or you knew they did cheat, but weren't publicly reprimanded, am I to understand you wouldn't let her compete at that comp? (I'm asking that based on your earlier question to me-do I teach my daughter to cheat as long as you don't get caught).

I have no control over where my gym attends. But if a competition was called on the carpet for cheating I do feel my gym owners might rethink if it is the place for us to go.

How is this not the answer???? We have stopped going to certain competitions we thought were shady, run inappropriately ect.... So with your dissection of me..... Would you keep you child at a gym with a reputation of cheating?

Same thing.....

I think it's pretty ballsy to accuse someone of something based on what someone else "told you" and pass it along as if it were true.

I have no control over where my gym attends. But if a competition was called on the carpet for cheating I do feel my gym owners might rethink if it is the place for us to go.

How is this not the answer???? We have stopped going to certain competitions we thought were shady, run inappropriately ect.... So with your dissection of me..... Would you keep you child at a gym with a reputation of cheating?

Same thing.....
If I believed them to be cheaters, no. See the difference. I directly answer your questions. ;)

I would have no problem attending events put on by this hypothetical EP if they cheated or allowed cheating once. Just like I wouldn't turn my back on the gym for one infraction More than once? I'd have to think hard about it but honestly wouldn't know what I would do until I was in the situation. I'd lithe to think that I'd put my beliefs in action, though.
Thanks for the honest assessment/opinion

I think it's pretty ballsy to accuse someone of something based on what someone else "told you" and pass it along as if it were true.

No offense but I think it's rather ballsy to think because you're affiliated with a program you know all as well. Do you work for that program? Even if so I doubt you know the full story either, I doubt anyone does other than the few involved. So just like no one here is blatantly saying the name of the program in speculation, don't denounce what you don't have fact to back up either.

If we can take it down a notch this thread may (possibly) avoid being locked before we get an actual official account of whatever happened as people keep indicating is coming. Just a thought.
Sorry, I will tone way down this is not my first run in with xtremeteal4life and I should have know better!!! Since being in allstars since 1997, I only have 2 years left in this sport and my baby is off to college!!!

No offense but I think it's rather ballsy to think because you're affiliated with a program you know all as well. Do you work for that program? Even if so I doubt you know the full story either, I doubt anyone does other than the few involved. So just like no one here is blatantly saying the name of the program in speculation, don't denounce what you don't have fact to back up either.
I'm a ballsy person :D You don't know what I do or what I don't...you know what they say about people who assume...

I honestly find that hard to believe to be honest with you....care to out who told you? At least pm?

PMs aren't actually private here, but I'll text you. This isn't personal to me. It isn't about the program. It's about the issue.

Sorry, I will tone way down this is not my first run in with xtremeteal4life and I should have know better!!! Since being in allstars since 1997, I only have 2 years left in this sport and my baby is off to college!!!
It was sortof a general recommendation...don't take it personally. Just playing referee a little bit ;) No worries.

I can relate - this is our last year - been with it since my daughter has been 7 - she is now 17... she could super sr though....but the way I have seen things lately I don't think I will miss it as much as I thought. Hopefully, on to college cheer! :D

If you have a factual comment to back it up then so be it and I would retract my comment. Otherwise whether affiliated or not, you're just as guilty of assumption.

Back