All-Star Punishments/sanctions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

To speak from a the ONLY person who could possibly reasonably respond to this: your PMs are private. Unless someone is added to your PM no one can see them (as they are encrypted). So any suggestion any other way is ridiculous. I'm looking at you Mamarazzi for spreading inaccuracies.

Well you have database access, no? If you really wanted to, you could see the content of private messages. I can't imagine they're encrypted. But you're probably the only person who could see.

Well you have database access, no? If you really wanted to, you could see the content of private messages. I can't imagine they're encrypted. But you're probably the only person who could see.

The thing that ties them together are encrypted. They have some key when it comes to PMs. TBH I havent spent that much time on it.

Whoops. You already replied!

No one else has the ability to access them directly. However people screen shot the heck out of their conversations.

Thats a DB question. Your DB count goes up when you post for posts. Unless you meet the requirements to see certain posts, you wont make it. Does that make sense?

Not really, but I don't really care whether you read my PM's or not. I think what threw me was when you made the comment about not feeling like going through PM's as it felt invasive. It gave me the impression that you could, but didn't. Then, when the other person started posting SQL stuff, it just bugged me out that they potentially knew how to get in there and see stuff.

I think it's pretty ballsy to get irritated with me when the biggest teal kool-aid drinker of them all is where I heard it first.
and more than likely the biggest rumor spreader around. Some of these cheer info sources really disappoint me when others are trying to legitimize the sport.

Usasf...EPs...I feel they each point at the other saying "oh it's their job"
Sadly, this is very true. Not just a feeling.

To speak from a the ONLY person who could possibly reasonably respond to this: your PMs are private. Unless someone is added to your PM no one can see them (as they are encrypted). So any suggestion any other way is ridiculous. I'm looking at you Mamarazzi for spreading inaccuracies.

Is it inaccurate that one can choose their level of privacy on a PM with those check-box things? And if they're not checked, it's not-so-private?

The coach who asks for, and the EP who grants, favoritism and rule breaking should both be held accountable.

Idk why any of us are following any rules if it's perfectly fine to break them in "special circumstances". We all have some sort of special at every competition.

On a moral level, I completely agree. And I'm all for total accountability on both sides. I also think the EPS do subsequent damage to the sport by failing to enforce consequences.

All I'm saying is that on a practical level, when the EP accepts money from all of the teams that register with them, they are entering into a contract with each of the teams. And while each team agrees to abide by the rules, the EP contracts with each and every team that they will provide a certain service, which is presumably a fair and equal competition. When they break this rule, they are esssentially breaking their contract.

As for a code of conduct with teams who compete, I'm all for that...and I hate the entitlement that this situation seems to imply.

I keep reading posts in this thread and start thinking I've worked out what's going on, and then I'll read the next post and realise I was wrong and actually have no idea what's happening :rolleyes:

Not really, but I don't really care whether you read my PM's or not. I think what threw me was when you made the comment about not feeling like going through PM's as it felt invasive. It gave me the impression that you could, but didn't. Then, when the other person started posting SQL stuff, it just bugged me out that they potentially knew how to get in there and see stuff.

Well to be completely honest NOTHING on the internet is completely anonymous. If I truly wanted to and spent time I can not lie to you and say it couldn't happen. But it would take a lot of motivation on my part... and I simply don't care enough.

Back