All-Star Punishments/sanctions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It may not be worth a ban since that was publicly posted somewhere else, why post it here? Why post someone else's Facebook posts or tweets or anything else.

We set the rules of the board for a reason. . to keep some common decency. One of the adult rules of the world is you don't spread someone else's information for them unless they ask you to. I haven't seen any of the people in question make any statements so everything in this thread is COMPLETE HEARSAY.

NOTE: I believe in proper consequences for infractions being committed. Let's just discuss that without any speculation on when something may or may not have happened.

Here's what I just realized bugs me.... If Cheersport is where SE got their bid and Cheersport knew there was an illegal athlete on that team....I really hate that for the team that just barely missed the cut and got an at large rather than full paid. I also just realized there's a very clear possibility that might have been our Lv 5 team that finished 7th overall but got an at large rather than full paid.

Even if it's not our gym, someone missed a full paid when Cheersport knew they were awarding a paid to a team bending the rules.

If I'm reading all this right.

You can possibly infer that from this thread but IT IS NOT what is being alleged. Again. . .why I dislike people spreading rumors.

Here's what I just realized bugs me.... If Cheersport is where SE got their bid and Cheersport knew there was an illegal athlete on that team....I really hate that for the team that just barely missed the cut and got an at large rather than full paid. I also just realized there's a very clear possibility that might have been our Lv 5 team that finished 7th overall but got an at large rather than full paid.

Even if it's not our gym, someone missed a full paid when Cheersport knew they were awarding a paid to a team bending the rules.

If I'm reading all this right.

It would also mean a team went to worlds on a bid they should not have been allowed to receive...

I asked Kingston to take down my post a minute after posting it. I do not believe the rumor stated in it, as I said in the post. I was simply trying to get the speculation to stop, because some of the rumors I have heard have been TOO much. This thread needs to be locked.

Are you serious? You gonna substantiate that someone had sex w/someone else? Unlikely. That's just malicious and ridiculous. Why isn't that ban worthy out of curiosity?

Well, to explain the seriousness of the situatoin the SECOND I close a thread or delete it some people will think I am saying it is true, that is why I am not getting rid of it. So, in an effort to protect people I face the difficult position of leaving this thread open strictly to not substantiate the rumors. Welcome to my crappy night.

Are you serious? You gonna substantiate that someone had sex w/someone else? Unlikely. That's just malicious and ridiculous. Why isn't that ban worthy out of curiosity?
stop these words will go beyond the people who read the blog. stay calm but i feel your pain. if there was an emoticon that could cry <---that would be me. I am so sad by all this.

I asked Kingston to take down my post a minute after posting it. I do not believe the rumor stated in it, as I said in the post. I was simply trying to get the speculation to stop, because some of the rumors I have heard have been TOO much. This thread needs to be locked.
You thought THAT was going to get the speculation to stop?

NOTE: I believe in proper consequences for infractions being committed. Let's just discuss that without any speculation on when something may or may not have happened.

Fair enough. Has it been substantiated that USASF penalized the gym in question $1000 for an illegal athlete at Cheersport last year? Really just curious, since I don't have a dog in the fight and have nothing to gain or lose if she did or didn't

Well, to explain the seriousness of the situatoin the SECOND I close a thread or delete it some people will think I am saying it is true, that is why I am not getting rid of it. So, in an effort to protect people I face the difficult position of leaving this thread open strictly to not substantiate the rumors. Welcome to my crappy night.
*sigh*

Back