All-Star Punishments/sanctions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can at least attest to the fact that Kingston asks permission to view a pm if it's reported, for instance. Like lolsmiley pm'd Kingston and said I was "being mean" or "threatening"...something like that and Kingston asked if I would allow him to be a part of the conversation and I gladly opened it up to include him.

I can at least attest to the fact that Kingston asks permission to view a pm if it's reported, for instance. Like lolsmiley pm'd Kingston and said I was "being mean" or "threatening"...something like that and Kingston asked if I would allow him to be a part of the conversation and I gladly opened it up to include him.

From a non DB point of view I have to be invited to view a PM.

I actually thought the original post was a something that would be a great area to debate and discuss -- but it seems this whole post has become a huge drama fest with half known stories and the rest of us going HUH???
I think a discussion about how cheating by either a gym or an EP should be handled and made into policy within the USASF would be a very valid discussion. I have really enjoyed reading comments about that and the reasoning for those thoughts. Taking Worlds out of this for a while -- because while that is a huge event and sounds like some serious things went down or may have gone down- many gyms don't go to Worlds and there are many other levels in cheer and things like this happen on a smaller regional level so personally I would like to grow on my knowledge of this area. I don;t know a lot about this and would like to learn.
What does the USASF have in place now? Is the fact that EPs play such a prominent role in USASF going to make it far more difficult to place responsibility on both EPs and gyms equally in situations where both are at fault? Should a whole gym go down for cheating done by one team/coach? What could be done to protect the CPs/families/teams not involved in the cheating? I would really like to bring this back to the initial post discussion instead and learn some and discuss. I have learned so much through honest and thought provoking discussions from many of you and really feel this thread has much more potential than being a rumor thread.

This is my big problem with this whole thread...we are all commenting on what we heard...when I said my truth, may not be your truth, may not be her truth,...I wasn't kidding. Some of the versions I have heard are umm...astonishing. Your truth is obviously VERY different than Mamarazzi 's truth.
As a professor of mine once said, "the truth never changes" it is always the truth..it's only our perception of what we believe that changes. The truth never does..does that make sense? Like the world is round...wasn't a truth to everyone at one point, but it was still the truth.

Well to be completely honest NOTHING on the internet is completely anonymous. If I truly wanted to and spent time I can not lie to you and say it couldn't happen. But it would take a lot of motivation on my part... and I simply don't care enough.

Fair enough. I think you do an excellent job of at least not publicly involving yourself in the nonsense anyway. Thanks for clearing that up.

I actually thought the original post was a something that would be a great area to debate and discuss -- but it seems this whole post has become a huge drama fest with half known stories and the rest of us going HUH???
I think a discussion about how cheating by either a gym or an EP should be handled and made into policy within the USASF would be a very valid discussion. I have really enjoyed reading comments about that and the reasoning for those thoughts. Taking Worlds out of this for a while -- because while that is a huge event and sounds like some serious things went down or may have gone down- many gyms don't go to Worlds and there are many other levels in cheer and things like this happen on a smaller regional level so personally I would like to grow on my knowledge of this area. I don;t know a lot about this and would like to learn.
What does the USASF have in place now? Is the fact that EPs play such a prominent role in USASF going to make it far more difficult to place responsibility on both EPs and gyms equally in situations where both are at fault? Should a whole gym go down for cheating done by one team/coach? What could be done to protect the CPs/families/teams not involved in the cheating? I would really like to bring this back to the initial post discussion instead and learn some and discuss. I have learned so much through honest and thought provoking discussions from many of you and really feel this thread has much more potential than being a rumor thread.
I couldn't agree more!!

Well, I guess the athlete in question's mom posted openly on fb, since she's reading all of this and isn't a member, but wanted to reply to all of us (Hi, athlete-in-question's-mom!) Am I allowed to remark about what she said, just to halt any "rumors" or gossip or whatever else?

Well, I guess the athlete in question's mom posted openly on fb, since she's reading all of this and isn't a member, but wanted to reply to all of us (Hi, athlete-in-question's-mom!) Am I allowed to remark about what she said, just to halt any "rumors" or gossip or whatever else?
Ok and now I am lost? Please shoot me a pm? I hate being out of the loop.

Well now that I'm in the loop- I have officially lost respect for a certain person in particular that I looked up to. So sad. I still love the program- but I'm just disappointed that any of this happened in the first place.

cheercurl I think some of us missed the link that was posted that king deleted. This may be what she is referring to.

Well now that I'm in the loop- I have officially lost respect for a certain person in particular that I looked up to. So sad. I still love the program- but I'm just disappointed that any of this happened in the first place.
In all honestly you may or may not be in the loop...I can not figure out the truth anymore. :(

Please do. Feel free to post openly. I think things need to be said.

Back