All-Star Punishments/sanctions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

funny-pictures-cats-contagious-orange.jpg

Her personal life is her personal life. I knew about it before this thread even happened. Am I disgusted by it? Absolutely. Do I think it has a place on this board? No. However, more than be disgusted by the actions of an individual, I am disgusted by those seeking to find a way to validate cheating. Disgusted by those who think a slap on the wrist is an acceptable punishment. I am disgusted but not surprised. I called it 13 page ago. People are all for enforcing the rules when it's their beloved gym in question suddenly we make excuses.

If CEA cheated as speculated just admitting yeah we did it and we were wrong isn't a means of atoning for your mistakes. Give up all placements that you earned at that competition. Return the money you would not have received had the USASF known you cheated at that competition. Then and only then would I believe that the program believes they actually did wrong. Until that time you did nothing but cheat and get a slap on the wrist. I would imagine it will only happen again...

People have been allowed to say what they want to on this thread about us whether it had any truth to it whatsoever and now that the army is here to defend our friend, owner and program everyone wants to try and steer the conversation to something more productive. This thread was never meant to be productive Fernando.......Rich didn't start this thread for any productive conversation to take place. He started it for the poop to hit the fan. Reference his facebook post about the poop going down...........and he was giddy about it.

Unless Mr Brubaker or Courtney comes here to speak on the disgusting things written on that blog then it was irresponsible for the information to be posted here and the fact that you deleted it King and Rich reposted it should be enough to have him banned. Just my opinion.
I have to disagree. I think a lot of worthwhile conversation went on before it hit the fan. Conversations that need to take place since cheating happens in this sport, and CEA is not the first or last to be involved. Rich did not start anything by posting this thread-that happened by itself and would have happened somewhere on the fierce pars no matter what. If its out there, it'll be talked about. But don't discredit the good info that did happen earlier.

I have to disagree. I think a lot of worthwhile conversation went on before it hit the fan. Conversations that need to take place since cheating happens in this sport, and CEA is not the first or last to be involved. Rich did not start anything by posting this thread-that happened by itself and would have happened somewhere on the fierce pars no matter what. If its out there, it'll be talked about. But don't discredit the good info that did happen earlier.

I'm a party of 1, I've already stated that.

Was this anonymous blog somehow linked to the fierceboard? I'm a little confused about that whole part of it.
No it was not, the link to the blog was in someones post. And was removed withing minutes. Idk, why or how it's being linked to kingston or krystynakrez bc it wasn't either of them. I think xtremeteal4life should def sick "airforce1" on the cheergate scandal (in regards to the blog).

I can already tell you the person who posted the blog was smart enough to have their IP address blocked (most likely via proxy)..but that's what I've found out on my own
So they know a thing or two about computers at least

Her personal life is her personal life. I knew about it before this thread even happened. Am I disgusted by it? Absolutely. Do I think it has a place on this board? No. However, more than be disgusted by the actions of an individual, I am disgusted by those seeking to find a way to validate cheating. Disgusted by those who think a slap on the wrist is an acceptable punishment. I am disgusted but not surprised. I called it 13 page ago. People are all for enforcing the rules when it's their beloved gym in question suddenly we make excuses.

If CEA cheated as speculated just admitting yeah we did it and we were wrong isn't a means of atoning for your mistakes. Give up all placements that you earned at that competition. Return the money you would not have received had the USASF known you cheated at that competition. Then and only then would I believe that the program believes they actually did wrong. Until that time you did nothing but cheat and get a slap on the wrist. I would imagine it will only happen again...

What are you disgusted by? Nothing has been proven and no one even knows for sure what happened.

Back