All-Star Punishments/sanctions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A065praCcAAovZ9.jpg:large
2yw75no.png

I'm a party of 1, I've already stated that.

Take CEA out of this, and you don't think conversations about cheating need to happen? We have people use illegal athletes all the time, and kids lying and cheating to chase a ring. And we have no standard, and really nothing to go by because it rarely gets addressed. This doesn't matter? I'm not trying to be rude, I just can't see how this is not important. I don't want this to be blown off just because it got personal with CEA.

Take CEA out of this, and you don't think conversations about cheating need to happen? We have people use illegal athletes all the time, and kids lying and cheating to chase a ring. And we have no standard, and really nothing to go by because it rarely gets addressed. This doesn't matter? I'm not trying to be rude, I just can't see how this is not important. I don't want this to be blown off just because it got personal with CEA.
I agree, Drkilluzionz was referring the exact same thing happening a few years ago, but I think the child was too old to even compete in a "Senior" division (if I remember everything right) and it was all swept under the rug. REAL rules need REAL consequences and as of now, it's either UP to the USASF in regards to Worlds or UP to the EP that can choose to lose business or not!? There is NO standard and NOONE is standing up to CHEATERS! I don't understand why EVERYONE isn't PISSED. If you bust your butt to follow the rules, I don't care if your gym has 10 kids in your program or 50k a rule is a rule, and a cheater is a cheater. It isn't allowed in any other sport, but in cheer it's almost gotten to the point where it is EXPECTED!? Are you kidding me!? Why can't USASF and ALL EP's get together on STOPPING CHEATING!? I don't care what the division or age it happens in all levels and ages and ISN'T stopped.

Nobody's stopping you from talking about anything you want to.

My beef is the rumor, gossip and innuendo about her personal life........other than that, have at it. In over 10 years of being on message boards I mostly stay out of the CEA drama because I know Courtney and I know my gym and I try to remember that other people's opinions don't affect me in the grand scheme of things but the personal stuff. That's over the line and that's what I spoke up about..........

I didn't say there was nothing productive said on this thread Joy I said that the thread was never meant to be productive in the first place.

They have gotten together and agree that cheating shouldn't happen...in theory. The problem is neither one wants to hold the other to the standard.

Want to make it stop. ? BECOME A MEMBER! Membership needs to change the current structure of the governing body, rules making, and enforcement. With some organization it can happen pretty easily.

MsTealtoyou posted a page back that rules were broken, punishment handed down, and the fine paid. Figured that kind of proved it.

What more did you want me to say about it?

What I find disgusting is the personal stuff.............That's me, Party of 1.

Edited to add Party of 2....twinmom joined me.

All I have to say is, Where there's smoke, there's fire.

As far as the cheating, I think it's definitely disparaging for the smaller gyms out there. How do you compete against a gym that already has 5 or 6 times the amount of athletes, especially when they're throwing their weight around and breaking rules with minimal consequences?

yojaehs I'm very pissed. This happened at a competition we attended this year also with another program. Nothing was done. Not even a fine. I don't even think a warning was given.
You're absolutely right. It's totally rampant and out of control. It makes me feel like an idiot for following the rules with all 48 athletes I had last year. If only I'd bent the rules a bit, maybe I could've upped our odds even more. Funny though, we still won the majority of the time even though we played by the rules.

What more did you want me to say about it?

What I find disgusting is the personal stuff.............That's me, Party of 1.

Edited to add Party of 2....twinmom joined me.

I didn't. I was just using your post as a reference when I asked what was proven.

Back