OT Puppy Names! I Need Helppp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 14, 2009
Soo we just got a puppy this morning and STILL don't have a name for him. He's a toy fox terrier/jack russel mix. My family has been through so many names and we still can't find anything we all like. Ideas??!

Puppy Names lets you sort by breed or gender to help you get ideas! i named one of my dogs after a song by a band i like and i know a lot of people who name their pets after their favorite tv/movie/book characters. sorry i don't have any specific ideas but congrats on the puppy! i just got a new puppy a few months ago and it's been so fun :D

We had an easy job naming our first dog- the first morning after we got him we woke up to find the back garden covered in holes... He instantly got christened Digger!
A friend of mine has a cat called Torak (after a character in a book) but personally I think it suits a dog much better. I really like krystynakrez 's suggestion Bentley too :)

Depends what he looks like and how he behaves. I had a few names in mind for my kitten when I went to the shelter but none of them suited when we met. By the time we got home I realised he was Patrick. Can't explain it, he's just a Patrick :)

My father's advice is to be mindful of what your pet may feel when he/she has to introduce themselves to other animals and to give them dignified names. Growing up our two family cats were named Terrence and Arthur (named by him, of course ;)).

cheer names would be ...jag...ray...jank...or maybe go with moxie or chat....or traditional sketch, fetch or fido...:) lord I’m not awake yet huh? ;)

I'm obviously a cat person, but here's some cute puppy names:
Willow, Mac, Romeo, Bear, Charming, Mobley, Bama, Bennet

When I get older I want dogs named Merry, Pippin, Sam and Frodo. *dork* Maybe find names off of a movie or book you like.

Our dogs are named Darby and Charlie. We almost named Charlie Milo. I also love the name Benny.

Jasper... or my grandma in England had a jack russell named Diesel.... It was a cute dog and the name really suited him!
my friend has a rottweiler named Diesel and it fits him well!

Well, its not a dog, but when I have the option, I'm getting an exotic shorthair cat and naming it Binkey. These cats are so cute, I can't stop laughing when I see them!

Colby. That was going to be my dogs name if she was a boy.

I knew a Jack Russell named Rocket. Suited him.
Hope your ready I have a rat terrier they are fun but a tons of energy. Her name is Louise.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back