High School Question About Uca Scoresheet

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 29, 2010
This may be a really stupid question but I was looking at the UCA high school judging sheet, here's the link http://www.uca.varsity.com/docs/09%5F10SS%5Freg.pdf and it doesn't have any mention/ section of basket tosses? Do they go under stunting? I have watched multiple videos of UCA nationals routines and I saw them do kick double baskets and other so I was wondering how/where this is scored?

Stunting or pyramid depending where it happens. Adds to difficulty for that section

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Stunting or pyramid depending where it happens. Adds to difficulty for that section

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
So it depends on what part of the routine it happens in? They don't have a "baskets section" like all-star routines?

There is no specific baskets section. Should you decide to add tosses into your partner stunt sequence that is where they will be scored. If you add them into your pyramid sequence, that is where they will be scored.

My advice, if they are not well executed, they will not help your score.

There is no specific baskets section. Should you decide to add tosses into your partner stunt sequence that is where they will be scored. If you add them into your pyramid sequence, that is where they will be scored.

My advice, if they are not well executed, they will not help your score.
Thanks, thats exactly what I wanted to know!

Glad I could help. I actually took my teams tosses out yesterday b/c they were not spectacular and we wouldn't see a positive return on them. Individually they are good.. together just not cutting it!

Good Luck!

Back